Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 October 2011 11:57 Written by Christopher Jones Thursday, 02 April 2009 10:46
MSS Coaching is dedicated to providing the highest quality of endurance training delivered by professional skilled coaches. Led by High Performance Coach Aaron Lean, MSS Coaching brings science and the latest technology and training methodologies to every member regardless of their goals or skill levels. We pride ourselves on building an atmosphere in which every athlete feels comfortable to train at his or her own individual level, push their limits and enjoy the process.
MSS Coaching is a dynamic, hands-on, fully involved coaching program designed to provide direct interaction between endurance athletes and their coach. As with any program or partnership - coaching with MSS is a two-way street.
Our approach is to provide :
- World’s best service and products
- Honest advice & feedback
- Realistic expectations and goals guidance
- Inspiration and the tools to maximise potential
- A positive environment
- A social environment
- Life experiences to enhance long term personal development
- A coaching solution that fits everybody’s needs
- A team culture at training and events for athletes wherever they are
Because we believe:
- To facilitate real time and effective feedback our athletes and coaches need to utilise all forms of electronic, verbal and hard copy communication
- That feedback needs to be a two-way street
- Greater performance results from more regular athlete-coach contact discussing areas such as training information, training data, race reviews and debriefs
- In committing to a training plan and allowing appropriate time for development to occur
- That every athlete’s development is individual
- Injury prevention through education & technique development
What We Expect from All of Our Athletes:
Communication: It is the responsibility of each athlete to provide feedback, submit data (if required) and information to his or her coach. For our coaches to properly understand your training needs, it is critical that you communicate with your coach regularly. Training data e.g. Power files are discussed along with information about your training/race results. It’s vital that you report any injuries or concerns immediately.
Commit to Your Plan: The best training plan is one that you are committed to doing. If you miss workouts or choose other activities, then understand that you may fall behind on meeting your goals and objectives. MSS and your coach will work together with you to reach new heights - make sure you do your part.